22.1.13

New in - Sales!


As I've already said, I'm not having much time lately to go out and take pictures, so instead here I leave you with what I got on the January sales. Most of it I bought online cause I didn't have much time to go shopping either. There's still a couple of things that haven't arrived yet, but since they're probably gonna take a few more days I thought I would just show you the rest of it. First thing I have to say is that the pictures really don't do these beautiful garments any justice, but you'll see me wearing them later on. I only have one test left, so by the end of these week I will be free. I hope you like what I bought, and I think most of these things are still available either online or at the actual shops, so if you like anything you might still be able to get it. I'm really happy with everything I got. :)

Bueno, a falta de tiempo para salir y hacer fotos, os enseño mis compras en las rebajas de enero. La mayoría comprado por internet por falta de tiempo de ir a ver tiendas también. Todavía hay un par de cositas que me faltan por llegar, pero como tardarán todavía unos cuantos días más os enseño el resto. Lo primero, he de decir que no le hacen mucha justicia estas fotos a muchas de las prendas, pero ya las vereis más adelante en fotos de outfits. Ya solo me queda un examen en la Universidad, así que después de esta semana volveré a tener más tiempo. Espero que os gusten mis compras, y la mayoría me parece que siguen estando en tiendas o en internet así que si algo os gusta ya sabeis. Yo estoy muy contenta. :)

Zara Jumper
Zara Pants
 Motel Shorts (Asos)
 Peplum Tops (Green one from Zara, white one from Asos)
Zara T-shirt
Stradivarius Necklace
 Zara Leggings
 Zara Kimono/Short sleeve cardigan
Stradivarius Necklace

2 comentarios:

  1. El jersey de zara es monisimo º-º puff ojalá lo encuentre!

    Un beso!
    Pásate por el mio si te apetece, es prácticamente nuevo!
    http://izlaure.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias guapa! :) Y suerte encontrándolo, todavía quedan algunas cositas así que a ver si lo encuentras
      Y ahora mismo me paso, un besito!

      Eliminar