31.1.13

Here comes the sun

Well, so here I leave you with what I wore the other day when I went out to have lunch with my boyfriend and walk around in the city a little bit. Surprisingly it was very sunny and warm to be January. As you can see I was only wearing a thin cotton shirt or dress and one of my favorite jackets, wich is quite warm, but I didn't need it most of the time. I hope it stays like this for a while so I can go out and take more pictures and also enjoy the nice weather, cause when the days are really cold and grey I just want to hibernate and not go outside at all. The outfit is pretty simple, everything black except for the dress, wich I haven't worn in ages and the other day decided to rescue it from my closet and give it a chance. I bought it a couple of years ago in the sales in H&M for only one euro!! And to make it less boring I added this necklace wich also got for a ridiculous price on these sales. If I would've known there was gonna be such a nice weather I would've worn something more fun and colorful, but I hope you like it!

Bueno aquí os dejo con lo que llevé el otro día para salir a comer fuera y dar una vuelta por el centro de la ciudad. Sorprendentemente hizo muchísimo sol y una temperatura muy agradable para ser enero. Como podeis ver iba con una simple camiseta o vestido de algodón y una de mis chaquetas favoritas muy calentita, pero que en muchos momentos me sobraba. A ver si sigue así el tiempo para poder aprovechar y salir más a hacer fotos, y también poder disfrutar un poco del sol, ya que cuando hace demasiado frío y los días son todos grises entro en fase de hibernar y no querer moverme de casa. El outfit bastante sencillo, todo negro excepto el vestido, que hace siglos que no me ponía y el otro día decidí rescatarlo de mi armario y darle una oportunidad. Me lo compré hace un par de años en las rebajas de H&M por solo un euro!! Y para que no fuese muy aburrido le añadí este collar que me he comprado estas rebajas también por un precio ridículo. Si hubiese sabido que iba a hacer tan buen tiempo me habría puesto algo más divertido y colorido, pero bueno espero que os guste!


Dress-shirt, H&M / Necklace, Stradivarius / Hat, H&M / Bag, Mango / Jacket, Zara / Boots, Dr. Martens
Vestido-camiseta, H&M / Collar, Stradivarius / Sombrero, H&M / Bolso, Mango / Chaqueta, Zara / Botas, Dr. Martens

















3 comentarios:

  1. Joe tia que bonitooo!! Que bien sabes combinar los colores :))

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Estas guapisima!
    Me encanta la chaquetita
    http://berockbefashion.blogspot.com.es/

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Muchas gracias guapa! :)
      A mi también me encanta ^.^

      Eliminar