6.1.13

Heaven's in your eyes

So here I leave you with what I was wearing yesterday, very comfy and casual. The cardigan that I'm wearing I got recently from Zara, before going on vacation. I've been looking for one exactly like this one for ages, with a thick knit, braided details, and in a black or grey shade, so as I saw it I immediately had to get it without thinking it. It's without a doubt perfect and really warm, the only tinny flaw is that it's not very soft on the inside. The rest of the outfit is just basic black, burgundy, and denim. I love wearing denim shorts like these with tights and converse in the winter. I hope you like it. And I'm sorry for my absence these past days, but since I got back from the Dominican Republic I haven't had much time. I hope you had a happy Three Wise Men day those of you who celebrate it! I will talk about mine and my gifts in another post.

Bueno aquí os dejo con lo que llevé ayer, muy cómodo y casual. El cardigan que llevo lo compre hace poquito, antes de irme de vacaciones, en Zara. Llevaba buscando uno exactamente así durante siglos, que fuese de punto grueso, con detalles trenzados y en un tono negro o gris, así que inmediatamente cuando vi este ni tuve que pensarmelo. Es sin duda perfecto y calentito, el único ligero inconveniente es que no es especialmente suave por dentro. El resto todo bastante básico, negro, granate, y denim. Me encanta llevar este tipo de pantalones cortos en invierno con medias y converse. Espero que os guste. Y siento no haber actualizado mucho en los últimos días pero desde que llegué desde República Dominicana no he tenido mucho tiempo. ¡Espero que hayáis tenido también unos felices reyes! Yo hablaré de los míos y de mis regalos en otro post.


Cardigan, Zara / T-shirt and beanie, H&M / Shorts, Levi's (Vintage) / Belt, Blanco / Bag, Ebay / Shoes, Converse / Scarf, Primark / Bracelets, H&M and Stradivarius
Cardigan, Zara / Camiseta y gorro, H&M / Pantalones cortos, Levi's (Vintage) / Cinturón, Blanco / Bolso, Ebay / Zapatillas, Converse / Bufanda, Primark / Pulseras, H&M y Stradivarius










1 comentario:

  1. Me gusta el look con shorts vaqueros, se pueden llevar perfectamente en invierno también. Te sigo, gracias por pasar por mi blog :D

    ♥ ZARA is the new black

    ResponderEliminar